“I’m more at home with my log cabins than I am in my house in Cherry Hill.”
- I would say things like ‘I am the greatest! I’m pretty! If you talk jive, you’ll drop in five! I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee! I’m pretty!’ When white people heard me talking like this, some said, ‘That black man talks too much. He’s bragging.’
- I’ll beat him so bad he’ll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.
- I’m just hoping that people understand that Islam is peace and not violence.
- I’m more at home with my log cabins than I am in my house in Cherry Hill.
- I’m no leader; I’m a little humble follower.
- I’m not the greatest; I’m the double greatest. Not only do I knock ’em out, I pick the round.
- I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.