“I’m never fully satisfied with any Microsoft product.”
- I’m certainly well taken care of in terms of food and clothes.
- I’m going to retain a lot of Microsoft’s stock.
- I’m going to save my public voice largely for the issues where I have some depth.
- I’m never fully satisfied with any Microsoft product.
- I’m not a macroeconomics person.
- I’m not big on to-do lists. Instead, I use e-mail and desktop folders and my online calendar. So when I walk up to my desk, I can focus on the e-mails I’ve flagged and check the folders that are monitoring particular projects and particular blogs.
- I’m sorry that we have to have a Washington presence. We thrived during our first 16 years without any of this. I never made a political visit to Washington and we had no people here. It wasn’t on our radar screen. We were just making great software.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?