“I’m not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.”
- I won’t have any competitive instincts in any sports, other than golf. I can’t see being competitive in sports any more.
- I’d like to be settled into somewhat of a normal life. Somewhat. I know it’s never going to be completely normal.
- I’m not a Twitterer, I’m not a twerker, I’m not a Facebooker, I’m not nothing. I’m old school.
- I’m not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.
- I’m patient.
- I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.