“I’m the kind of person who always likes to be doing something.”
- I think I would probably die without my eyeliner, but besides that I’m pretty basic.
- I was eating bad stuff. Lots of sugar and carbs, junk food all the time. It makes you very irritated.
- I was signed by L.A. Reid on Arista Records when I was 16. He understood me and believed in me. Arista folded and I got put on RCA or whatever, then there were new people there, and every six months it changes and more new people come in.
- I’m the kind of person who always likes to be doing something.
- I’m very comfortable with how I look. I always have been. I think I look pretty good. There’s nothing I want to change. I’m pretty happy with what I’ve got.
- I’m very free-spirited and crazy. I love to have fun, and I like doing stupid things. At the same time, I’m like a 35-year-old. I have a house. I have a car. I have a steady job. I have a business, and I have to make serious decisions.
- Inspiration for my music just comes from, you know, my life experiences.