- To discover and prioritize landing pages for potential improvements to the user design, you should check the:
- To deliver the fastest possible time to first render, you should minimize the number of:
- Why can an intermittently available mobile network result in a poor experience?
- A Progressive Web App:
- According to a Google poll, what is the top frustration when users browse the web on their mobile device?
- AMP ______ the page ______ waiting for resources to download.
- At a minimum, what page weight should you be aiming for?
- At a minimum, what Speed Index score should you be aiming for?
- Before introducing mobile site design best practices to your clients, you should examine their:
- Before the browser can render the page, it needs to construct the:
- For each font on your website you should:
- Currently, Google Optimize does NOT currently allow you to:
- How can you make the job simpler for the browser?
- How do you prioritize optimization of a mobile site for browser versions or screen resolutions:
- How does AMP work?
- How many times per second do most devices refresh their screens?
- Which can be sacrificed to reduce the file size of an image?
- Image information such as location and camera description can often be deleted to reduce image sizes. This type of information is called:
- In the layout step, the browser:
- In which of the following situations can a high bounce rate be interpreted as a good metric?
- Keeping CSS independent of HTML allows us to treat_______and _______as separate concerns.
- Mobile sites:
- Research shows that mobile users expect to:
- Resources with responses that are ______ for all users are great candidates to be cached by a CDN.
- Some users aren’t comfortable converting on their mobile device. What could be an action you can take to improve their experience?
- The first step to optimize the critical rendering path is to:
- The render tree contains:
- To optimize for speed, you shouldn’t use too many webfonts and you should minimize the number of _____.
- True or false: A/B testing allows you to test two or more elements on the site to understand their effects on each other
- True or false: Constructing the Document Object Model (DOM) requires style information.
- True or false: Images should never change when rotating a device screen or between different device sizes.
- True or false: Mobile pages that load 1 second faster see up to a 27% increase in conversion rate.
- True or false: To instruct the browser to use the default device width, you would use .
- True or false: Using a mix of desktop and mobile-optimized pages on mobile sites improves the user experience since some users are more familiar with the desktop version of the site.
- True or false: You can experiment with Google Analytics features by using the Google Merchandise Store demo account.
- What does “Variant A” in A/B Testing usually represent?
- Which is a benefit of a mobile site over an app for businesses?
- What is a tool that you can use to emulate and simulate a site that’s experiencing poor or unreliable connectivity?
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- The App shell helps with:
- A good notification:
- Which metric is affected by slow pagespeed?
- What’s the fastest and best-optimized resource?
- When referring to the critical rendering path in site performance, a critical resource is:
- When using Chrome devtools, what should you limit the connectivity to?
- Which allows for efficient font reuse between pages?
- Which changes to “geometric properties” affect the layout?
- Which components often account for most of the downloaded bytes on a web page?
- Which describes how a Service Worker operates?
- Which format is preferred for multi-device and high-resolution icons?
- Which is an example of an unnecessary resource negatively impacting the user experience?
- Which is NOT true about Responsive Sites?
- Which is the best way to discover and prioritize landing pages for UX improvement potential?
- Which is true about calls-to-action usage on mobile homepages?
- Which most accurately describes the purpose of compression?
- Which of the following describes an App shell?
- Which of the following describes the Payment Request API correctly?
- Which of the following is NOT a best practice for a financial company to keep users from dropping out of the funnel?
- Which of the following is NOT a best practice to optimize forms on mobile?
- Which of the following is NOT true about the site search experience on mobile sites?
- Which of the following reports in Google Analytics helps you to identify leakages from the conversion funnel?
- Which of the following statements is true about the mobile experience of users?
- Which is NOT part of AMP:
- Which of these features is part of a Progressive Web App?
- Which of these should be minimized to deliver the fastest possible time to firstrender?
- Why are push notifications important for advertisers?
- Why can lie-fie result in a poor experience?
- Why did Facebook create “2G Tuesdays”?
- Why do CSS @imports harm performance?
Make mobile sites that drive conversions
Win customers with mobile sites
Speed up mobile site rendering
Test and optimize mobile experiences
Deliver user-centered mobile experiences
Engage users with apis
Cut load times with developer tools
Focus on mobile user experience
Create super fast sites with amp
Create progressive web apps
Optimize mobile site transfer size
Optimize images and fonts
Test your site for key metrics