“In 1999, I established my political party.”
- I’m a settler, and I live in the Judean desert.
- I’ve always been controversial because I offer new ideas. For me to be controversial, I think this is positive.
- If, God forbid, a war with Iran breaks out, it will be a nightmare. And we will all be in it, including the Persian Gulf countries and Saudi Arabia. No one will remain unscathed.
- In 1999, I established my political party.
- In Israel politics, four years is like 400 years in Europe.
- In the U.S., those requesting a Green Card must take an oath that they will fulfill the rights and duties of citizenship.
- Iran can exist without Hamas, but Hamas can’t exist without Iran.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?