“In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money.”
- I’ve never been afraid to fail.
- If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.
- If you’re trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I’ve had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
- In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money.
- In college I never realized the opportunities available to a pro athlete. I’ve been given the chance to meet all kinds of people, to travel and expand my financial capabilities, to get ideas and learn about life, to create a world apart from basketball.
- In reality, I never want to grow up.
- It is nerve-wracking watching my kids’ games.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.