“In inner-city, low-income communities of color, there’s such a high correlation in terms of educational quality and success.”
- In almost every job now, people use software and work with information to enable their organisation to operate more effectively.
- In business, the idea of measuring what you are doing, picking the measurements that count like customer satisfaction and performance… you thrive on that.
- In energy, you have to plan and do research way in advance, sometimes decades in advance to get a new system that’s safer, doesn’t require us to go around the world to get all our oil.
- In inner-city, low-income communities of color, there’s such a high correlation in terms of educational quality and success.
- In low-income countries, getting to a health post is hard. It’s very expensive.
- In low-income countries, the main problems you have is infectious diseases.
- In ninth grade, I came up with a new form of rebellion. I hadn’t been getting good grades, but I decided to get all A’s without taking a book home. I didn’t go to math class, because I knew enough and had read ahead, and I placed within the top 10 people in the nation on an aptitude exam.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?