“In married life three is company and two none.”
- Related Quotes
- In designing the scenery and costumes for any of Shakespeare’s plays, the first thing the artist has to settle is the best date for the drama. This should be determined by the general spirit of the play more than by any actual historical references which may occur in it.
- In its primary aspect, a painting has no more spiritual message than an exquisite fragment of Venetian glass. The channels by which all noble and imaginative work in painting should touch the soul are not those of the truths of lives.
- In judging of a beautiful statue, the aesthetic faculty is absolutely and completely gratified by the splendid curves of those marble lips that are dumb to our complaint, the noble modelling of those limbs that are powerless to help us.
- In married life three is company and two none.
- In modern life nothing produces such an effect as a good platitude. It makes the whole world kin.
- It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.
- It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- And Quotes (16114)
- Company Quotes (154)
- In Quotes (11288)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Life Quotes (2205)
- Married Quotes (110)
- None Quotes (98)
- Oscar Quotes (242)
- Oscar Wilde Quotations (232)
- Oscar Wilde Quotes (232)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Quotes by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Three Quotes (260)
- Two Quotes (519)
- Wilde Quotes (233)
- In married life Quotes
- In married life three is company and Quotes
- In married life three is company and two none Quotes
- In married life three is company and two Quotes
- In married life three is company Quotes
- In married life three is Quotes
- In married life three Quotes
- In married Quotes