“In my country we go to prison first and then become President.”
- If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
- In countries where innocent people are dying, the leaders are following their blood rather than their brains.
- In my country we go to prison first and then become President.
- In the 1940s, traveling for an African was a complicated process. All Africans over the age of sixteen were compelled to carry ‘Native passes’ issued by the Native Affairs Department and were required to show that pass to any white policeman, civil servant, or employer. Failure to do so could mean arrest, trial, a jail sentence or fine.
- Intervention only works when the people concerned seem to be keen for peace.
- It always seems impossible until its done.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.