“In the case of ‘The Housewives,’ I call the ‘Housewives’ sociology of the rich. I think it’s just fun to watch. It’s guilt-free gossiping that you can have. It’s like the modern-day soap opera, in my mind.”
- I’ve really hung in there with my BlackBerry. The main reason I like it better than an iPhone is that I can type better. I saw Rachel Zoe using a white one and I was jealous. The risk, of course, is that it could look like a Lady BIC. I’ve just learned to own it though.
- If you look at my life before I went into television, the struggle I went through coming out would be surprising to most people, given how comfortable and how out I am being the only late-night gay talk-show host.
- If you look at the people who make up the Bravo landscape from Jeff Lewis to Rachel Zoe and Padma Lakshmi and Tabatha Coffey and the ‘Millionaire Matchmaker,’ these are very strong personalities that people love to watch and that you… don’t see anywhere else.
- In the case of ‘The Housewives,’ I call the ‘Housewives’ sociology of the rich. I think it’s just fun to watch. It’s guilt-free gossiping that you can have. It’s like the modern-day soap opera, in my mind.
- It’s so mental how I looked in the ’90s. The fact that I thought my ponytail was a good thing – it was just terrible. Cutting it off was so monumental.
- Jenny McCarthy was the one I thought could turn me straight. I thought that if I could just get my shot with her, it could happen.
- Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.