“In the Marine Corps, everything had a purpose.”
- I’ve seen incredible acts of humanity in the military because people put themselves aside, and it’s about the other person.
- If I’m not doing something or working on something, I literally just sit in the room and think, which I don’t think is productive. I won’t go outside for days.
- If there’s one organization in the United States that could work on its communication skills, it’s the military.
- In the Marine Corps, everything had a purpose.
- In the military, you learn the essence of people. You see so many examples of self-sacrifice and moral courage. In the rest of life, you don’t get that many opportunities to be sure of your friends.
- Interesting things always come from being really exhausted and really sick.
- It was very clear to me I wanted to be an actor when I got out into civilian life.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.