“In the Spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.”
- If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way.
- If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
- In ‘Huckleberry Finn,’ I have drawn Tom Blankenship exactly as he was. He was ignorant, unwashed, insufficiently fed; but he had as good a heart as ever any boy had.
- In the Spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours.
- In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards.
- It ain’t those parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand.
- It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.