“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- If physical death is the price that I must pay to free my white brothers and sisters from a permanent death of the spirit, then nothing can be more redemptive.
- If we are to go forward, we must go back and rediscover those precious values – that all reality hinges on moral foundations and that all reality has spiritual control.
- In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
- It is incontestable and deplorable that Negroes have committed crimes; but they are derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society.
- It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it.
- It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- Anywhere Quotes (79)
- Everywhere Quotes (89)
- Injustice Quotes (33)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Jr Quotes (185)
- Justice Quotes (134)
- King Quotes (282)
- Luther Quotes (114)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quotations (107)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes (107)
- Martin Quotes (157)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Martin Luther King Jr. (107)
- Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr. (107)
- Threat Quotes (33)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Injustice anywhere is a Quotes
- Injustice anywhere is a threat Quotes
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere Quotes
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice Quotes
- Injustice anywhere is a threat to Quotes
- Injustice anywhere is Quotes
- Injustice anywhere Quotes