“Innovation is moving at a scarily fast pace.”
- India is more of an aid recipient than a provider of aid.
- Information technology and business are becoming inextricably interwoven. I don’t think anybody can talk meaningfully about one without the talking about the other.
- Innovation is a good thing. The human condition – put aside bioterrorism and a few footnotes – is improving because of innovation.
- Innovation is moving at a scarily fast pace.
- Innovations that are guided by smallholder farmers, adapted to local circumstances, and sustainable for the economy and environment will be necessary to ensure food security in the future.
- Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
- Internet TV and the move to the digital approach is quite revolutionary. TV has historically has been a broadcast medium with everybody picking from a very finite number of channels.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment