“Inspiration for my music just comes from, you know, my life experiences.”
- I’m the kind of person who always likes to be doing something.
- I’m very comfortable with how I look. I always have been. I think I look pretty good. There’s nothing I want to change. I’m pretty happy with what I’ve got.
- I’m very free-spirited and crazy. I love to have fun, and I like doing stupid things. At the same time, I’m like a 35-year-old. I have a house. I have a car. I have a steady job. I have a business, and I have to make serious decisions.
- Inspiration for my music just comes from, you know, my life experiences.
- It’s been really fun to see with each album when I change to see the fans of the show emulate my style and with the first record a lot of the kids in the crowd were wearing neck ties like I was and now you’ll see a lot of girls with pink hair. It’s cool, it’s actually really neat.
- It’s so different now coming out as a new artist today than it was when I came out almost ten years ago. Now, it’s all about singles, it’s really quick, it’s online. I came out when people sold records and they still do today but – I don’t know what the key is.
- It’s so easy for me to do a boy-bashing pop song, but to sit down and write honestly about something that’s really close to me, something I’ve been through, it’s a totally different thing.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?