“Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.”
- Innovation is a good thing. The human condition – put aside bioterrorism and a few footnotes – is improving because of innovation.
- Innovation is moving at a scarily fast pace.
- Innovations that are guided by smallholder farmers, adapted to local circumstances, and sustainable for the economy and environment will be necessary to ensure food security in the future.
- Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
- Internet TV and the move to the digital approach is quite revolutionary. TV has historically has been a broadcast medium with everybody picking from a very finite number of channels.
- Investing for the poor requires participation from the entire community.
- It is hard to overstate how valuable it is to have all the incredible tools that are used for human disease to study plants.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment