“Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.”
- If you like a person you say ‘let’s go into business together.’ Man is a social animal after all, but such partnerships are fraught with danger.
- If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.
- If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.
- Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.
- It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
- Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.
- Managers today have to do more with less, and get better results from limited resources, more than ever before.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?