“Israel is under a dual terrorist attack, from within and from without. And terrorism from within is always more dangerous than terrorism from without.”
- Israel cannot afford a war of attrition.
- Israel has been absent for many years from entire regions in the world.
- Israel has the right to demand full allegiance from all its citizens.
- Israel is under a dual terrorist attack, from within and from without. And terrorism from within is always more dangerous than terrorism from without.
- Israel never interferes in the domestic issues of any other country. It’s not our matter; it’s not our policy.
- Israel won’t be secure so long as Hamas is in power, and therefore, we need to come to a decision that we will break the will of Hamas to keep fighting.
- Israel’s behavior when it comes to Egypt is that of a battered wife. Nothing but apologies.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?