“Israel’s relations with the United States are a cornerstone, and without them, we cannot make our way in the current global climate.”
- Israel never interferes in the domestic issues of any other country. It’s not our matter; it’s not our policy.
- Israel won’t be secure so long as Hamas is in power, and therefore, we need to come to a decision that we will break the will of Hamas to keep fighting.
- Israel’s behavior when it comes to Egypt is that of a battered wife. Nothing but apologies.
- Israel’s relations with the United States are a cornerstone, and without them, we cannot make our way in the current global climate.
- Israeli Arabs don’t have to go. But if they stay, they have to take an oath of allegiance to Israel as a Jewish Zionist state.
- It is hard to find a country friendlier to Israel than Canada these days. No other country in the world has demonstrated such a full understanding of us.
- It is to be regretted when internal considerations determine a counterproductive and irresponsible foreign policy.