“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”
- It ain’t those parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand.
- It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.
- It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
- It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
- It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
- It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them.
- It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.