“It is hard to find a country friendlier to Israel than Canada these days. No other country in the world has demonstrated such a full understanding of us.”
- Israel’s behavior when it comes to Egypt is that of a battered wife. Nothing but apologies.
- Israel’s relations with the United States are a cornerstone, and without them, we cannot make our way in the current global climate.
- Israeli Arabs don’t have to go. But if they stay, they have to take an oath of allegiance to Israel as a Jewish Zionist state.
- It is hard to find a country friendlier to Israel than Canada these days. No other country in the world has demonstrated such a full understanding of us.
- It is to be regretted when internal considerations determine a counterproductive and irresponsible foreign policy.
- It is unacceptable that a senator or a representative in the American House of Representatives assist Afghanistan during the war and meet with Bin Laden and al-Qaeda leaders, express his support for their war against the U.S., and be allowed to return to serve in Congress.
- It’s impossible always to be with the majority in coalition government, especially when it’s a very complicated coalition.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?