“It is hard to overstate how valuable it is to have all the incredible tools that are used for human disease to study plants.”
- Intellectual property has the shelf life of a banana.
- Internet TV and the move to the digital approach is quite revolutionary. TV has historically has been a broadcast medium with everybody picking from a very finite number of channels.
- Investing for the poor requires participation from the entire community.
- It is hard to overstate how valuable it is to have all the incredible tools that are used for human disease to study plants.
- It’s OK for China to invent cancer drugs that cure patients in the United States. We want them to catch up. But as the leader, we want to keep setting a very, very high standard. We don’t want them to catch up because we’re slowing down or, even worse, going into reverse.
- It’s a nice reader, but there’s nothing on the iPad I look at and say, ‘Oh, I wish Microsoft had done it.’
- It’s easier to add things on to a PC than it’s ever been before. It’s one click, and boom, it comes down.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?