“It is nerve-wracking watching my kids’ games.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- In any investment, you expect to have fun and make money.
- In college I never realized the opportunities available to a pro athlete. I’ve been given the chance to meet all kinds of people, to travel and expand my financial capabilities, to get ideas and learn about life, to create a world apart from basketball.
- In reality, I never want to grow up.
- It is nerve-wracking watching my kids’ games.
- It’s a habit of mine now, noticing labels, logos, shoes.
- It’s a heavy duty to try to do everything and please everybody. My job was to go out there and play the game of basketball as best I can and provide entertainment for everyone who wanted to watch basketball. Obviously, people may not agree with that; again, I can’t live with what everyone’s impression of what I should or what I shouldn’t do.
- It’s absolutely wrong that I don’t want guys to challenge me. And the people who say that aren’t in the room.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Games Quotes (70)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- It is Quotes (432)
- It Quotes (8392)
- Jordan Quotes (162)
- Kids Quotes (321)
- Michael Jordan Quotations (80)
- Michael Jordan Quotes (80)
- Michael Quotes (132)
- My Quotes (5831)
- Nervewracking Quotes (2)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Michael Jordan (80)
- Quotes by Michael Jordan (80)
- Watching Quotes (124)
- It is nervewracking Quotes
- It is nervewracking watching my kids games Quotes
- It is nervewracking watching my kids Quotes
- It is nervewracking watching my Quotes
- It is nervewracking watching Quotes