“It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors.”
- It is only an auctioneer who can equally and impartially admire all schools of art.
- It is only by not paying one’s bills that one can hope to live in the memory of the commercial classes.
- It is only the modern that ever becomes old-fashioned.
- It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors.
- It is through art, and through art only, that we can realise our perfection.
- It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it.
- Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.