“It is wise to persuade people to do things and make them think it was their own idea.”
- Intervention only works when the people concerned seem to be keen for peace.
- It always seems impossible until its done.
- It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
- It is wise to persuade people to do things and make them think it was their own idea.
- Leaders in all spheres who are living with HIV should be encouraged, not coerced, to lead by example and disclose their HIV status.
- Let each know that for each the body, the mind and the soul have been freed to fulfill themselves.
- Let freedom reign. The sun never set on so glorious a human achievement.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.