“It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss it.”
- It is just like man’s vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions.
- It put our energies to sleep and made visionaries of us – dreamers and indolent… It is good to begin life poor; it is good to begin life rich – these are wholesome; but to begin it prospectively rich! The man who has not experienced it cannot imagine the curse of it.
- It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
- It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss it.
- It were not best that we should all think alike; it is difference of opinion that makes horse races.
- It’s good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling.
- It’s no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.