“It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila.”
- If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.
- If you lose a big fight, it will worry you all of your life. It will plague you – until you get your revenge.
- It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.
- It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila.
- It’s hard to be humble, when you’re as great as I am.
- It’s in my blood to be around people while I was training.
- It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.