“It’s absolutely wrong that I don’t want guys to challenge me. And the people who say that aren’t in the room.”
- It is nerve-wracking watching my kids’ games.
- It’s a habit of mine now, noticing labels, logos, shoes.
- It’s a heavy duty to try to do everything and please everybody. My job was to go out there and play the game of basketball as best I can and provide entertainment for everyone who wanted to watch basketball. Obviously, people may not agree with that; again, I can’t live with what everyone’s impression of what I should or what I shouldn’t do.
- It’s absolutely wrong that I don’t want guys to challenge me. And the people who say that aren’t in the room.
- It’s hard to say if the NBA is hurt by the influx of younger players, but it’s definitely impacted the league.
- Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
- Limits, like fear, is often an illusion.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.