“It’s easier to add things on to a PC than it’s ever been before. It’s one click, and boom, it comes down.”
- It is hard to overstate how valuable it is to have all the incredible tools that are used for human disease to study plants.
- It’s OK for China to invent cancer drugs that cure patients in the United States. We want them to catch up. But as the leader, we want to keep setting a very, very high standard. We don’t want them to catch up because we’re slowing down or, even worse, going into reverse.
- It’s a nice reader, but there’s nothing on the iPad I look at and say, ‘Oh, I wish Microsoft had done it.’
- It’s easier to add things on to a PC than it’s ever been before. It’s one click, and boom, it comes down.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- It’s hard to improve public education – that’s clear.
- It’s possible – you can never know – that the universe exists only for me. If so, it’s sure going well for me, I must admit.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?