“It’s impossible always to be with the majority in coalition government, especially when it’s a very complicated coalition.”
- It is hard to find a country friendlier to Israel than Canada these days. No other country in the world has demonstrated such a full understanding of us.
- It is to be regretted when internal considerations determine a counterproductive and irresponsible foreign policy.
- It is unacceptable that a senator or a representative in the American House of Representatives assist Afghanistan during the war and meet with Bin Laden and al-Qaeda leaders, express his support for their war against the U.S., and be allowed to return to serve in Congress.
- It’s impossible always to be with the majority in coalition government, especially when it’s a very complicated coalition.
- It’s impossible to impose peace, only to create it.
- It’s their choice, the choice of the people of Gaza, to create the real peace or at least to create conditions of coexistence.
- Nothing has come from this whole ‘peace industry’ except for conferences in five-star hotels and a waste of money.