“It’s impossible to impose peace, only to create it.”
- It is to be regretted when internal considerations determine a counterproductive and irresponsible foreign policy.
- It is unacceptable that a senator or a representative in the American House of Representatives assist Afghanistan during the war and meet with Bin Laden and al-Qaeda leaders, express his support for their war against the U.S., and be allowed to return to serve in Congress.
- It’s impossible always to be with the majority in coalition government, especially when it’s a very complicated coalition.
- It’s impossible to impose peace, only to create it.
- It’s their choice, the choice of the people of Gaza, to create the real peace or at least to create conditions of coexistence.
- Nothing has come from this whole ‘peace industry’ except for conferences in five-star hotels and a waste of money.
- People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth. I say the bitter truth, but many people don’t want to hear it.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?