“It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.”
- It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila.
- It’s hard to be humble, when you’re as great as I am.
- It’s in my blood to be around people while I was training.
- It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
- It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.
- It’s not bragging if you can back it up.
- It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.