“It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.”
- It’s hard to be humble, when you’re as great as I am.
- It’s in my blood to be around people while I was training.
- It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
- It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.
- It’s not bragging if you can back it up.
- It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
- Joe Frazier got hit more than me – and he doesn’t have Parkinson’s.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.