“It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.”
- Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
- It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
- If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.