“It’s not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.”
- It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone – so far.
- It’s nice to be included in people’s fantasies but you also like to be accepted for your own sake.
- It’s not to much fun to know yourself too well or think you do – everyone needs a little conceit to carry them through & past the falls.
- It’s not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.
- It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
- Like any creative human being, I would like a bit more control so that it would be a little easier for me when the director says, ‘One tear, right now,’ that one tear would pop out.
- Marriage destroyed my relationship with two wonderful men.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.