“It’s not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone – so far.
- It’s nice to be included in people’s fantasies but you also like to be accepted for your own sake.
- It’s not to much fun to know yourself too well or think you do – everyone needs a little conceit to carry them through & past the falls.
- It’s not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on.
- It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
- Like any creative human being, I would like a bit more control so that it would be a little easier for me when the director says, ‘One tear, right now,’ that one tear would pop out.
- Marriage destroyed my relationship with two wonderful men.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Had Quotes (1511)
- I Quotes (14872)
- Its not Quotes (63)
- Its Quotes (3973)
- Marilyn Monroe Quotations (187)
- Marilyn Monroe Quotes (187)
- Marilyn Quotes (191)
- Monroe Quotes (190)
- Not Quotes (5851)
- Nothing Quotes (734)
- On Quotes (4058)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Marilyn Monroe (187)
- Quotes by Marilyn Monroe (187)
- Radio Quotes (70)
- The Quotes (20855)
- True Quotes (394)
- Its not true I had nothing on I had Quotes
- Its not true I had nothing on I had the Quotes
- Its not true I had nothing on I Quotes
- Its not true I had nothing on Quotes
- Its not true I had nothing Quotes
- Its not true I had Quotes
- Its not true I Quotes
- Its not true Quotes