“It’s so easy for me to do a boy-bashing pop song, but to sit down and write honestly about something that’s really close to me, something I’ve been through, it’s a totally different thing.”
- Inspiration for my music just comes from, you know, my life experiences.
- It’s been really fun to see with each album when I change to see the fans of the show emulate my style and with the first record a lot of the kids in the crowd were wearing neck ties like I was and now you’ll see a lot of girls with pink hair. It’s cool, it’s actually really neat.
- It’s so different now coming out as a new artist today than it was when I came out almost ten years ago. Now, it’s all about singles, it’s really quick, it’s online. I came out when people sold records and they still do today but – I don’t know what the key is.
- It’s so easy for me to do a boy-bashing pop song, but to sit down and write honestly about something that’s really close to me, something I’ve been through, it’s a totally different thing.
- Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life.
- My songs aren’t bubble gum pop dance songs and I don’t have background dancers on every single song.
- No one really knows what I’m really like, and you won’t unless you spend a day with me, or if you’re my friend. No one ever knows what anyone is really like. Read all the interviews you want on them, it’s just the media talking and you can’t really get to know someone that way, obviously.