“It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.”
- It’s just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.
- It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.
- It’s not bragging if you can back it up.
- It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
- Joe Frazier got hit more than me – and he doesn’t have Parkinson’s.
- Joe Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head.
- Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.