“I’ve always been controversial because I offer new ideas. For me to be controversial, I think this is positive.”
- I want the State of Israel to remain a Zionist, Jewish and democratic state. There is nothing ‘far’ or ‘ultra’ about those ideals. I also advocate the creation of a viable Palestinian state.
- I will not support any peace deal that will allow the return of even one Palestinian refugee to Israel.
- I’m a settler, and I live in the Judean desert.
- I’ve always been controversial because I offer new ideas. For me to be controversial, I think this is positive.
- If, God forbid, a war with Iran breaks out, it will be a nightmare. And we will all be in it, including the Persian Gulf countries and Saudi Arabia. No one will remain unscathed.
- In 1999, I established my political party.
- In Israel politics, four years is like 400 years in Europe.