“I’ve had tendinitis since college.”
- I’m patient.
- I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- I’ve had tendinitis since college.
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
- I’ve never been afraid to fail.
- If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.