“I’ve lived in so many different towns – Guttenberg, Union City, West New York, Jersey City. We didn’t have a lot of money, and we’d get kicked out of places a lot.”
- I’m very grateful that I don’t have to wear heels, because I can barely walk in heels. If I were to skip, it would be deadly.
- I’ve always wanted to entertain people, and when I was in school, I was interested in creative writing, but wrestling was always there. When I ran into financial problems, I just figured when life gives you lemons, you have to make lemonade.
- I’ve been a rescue dog mom several times and occasionally found comfort in scrolling through pictures of animals on various adoption center websites, just to fantasize about adding to the family.
- I’ve lived in so many different towns – Guttenberg, Union City, West New York, Jersey City. We didn’t have a lot of money, and we’d get kicked out of places a lot.
- It wasn’t cool that I didn’t comb my hair and had books and wore glasses. It was never cool be a nerd and tomboy, and these days, it really is. And I’m like, ‘You guys have no idea what I went through.’ How many times my mother yelled at me to comb my hair.
- It’s funny because I remember playing ‘Grand Turismo,’ and I would get yelled at by my brother for moving the controller as if it was a wheel. He was, ‘It’s not gonna help you.’ Now you have a Wii, and you could actually move and control it.
- It’s funny because there’s a part of me that, if something is popular, I sort of become a defiant teenager about it. Like, ‘Oh, I’m not gonna like that because everybody likes it.’
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.