“Joe Frazier got hit more than me – and he doesn’t have Parkinson’s.”
- It’s lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.
- It’s not bragging if you can back it up.
- It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.
- Joe Frazier got hit more than me – and he doesn’t have Parkinson’s.
- Joe Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head.
- Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.
- Life is so, so short. Bible says it’s like a vapor.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.