“Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There’s a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.”
- It’s hard to improve public education – that’s clear.
- It’s possible – you can never know – that the universe exists only for me. If so, it’s sure going well for me, I must admit.
- It’s the poorer people in tropical zones who will get really hit by climate change – as well as some ecosystems, which nobody wants to see disappear.
- Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There’s a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.
- K to 12 is partly about babysitting the kids so the parents can do other things.
- Lectures should go from being like the family singing around the piano to high-quality concerts.
- Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment