“Kaizad Gustad is quite crazy, and he has weird ideas, and ‘Boom’ is one such idea. It’s a crazy film by a crazy guy. It’s almost a satire, a black comedy.”
- It’s a huge change from when I started in the 1960s, but what is really impressive is that the number of ladies on set, the women working on set is a huge percentage. There used to be no women. It was just the leading lady’s mother, perhaps the hairdresser and the makeup person.
- It’s a war zone, my body, and one which has been through a great deal.
- It’s frightening to be facing an audience. There is always the fear of what they think of you, what they are saying about you.
- Kaizad Gustad is quite crazy, and he has weird ideas, and ‘Boom’ is one such idea. It’s a crazy film by a crazy guy. It’s almost a satire, a black comedy.
- Life is a blur when one is essaying different roles; it is so fulfilling.
- Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio – he be soo gorgeous, no wonder all the ladies flockin’ to him – He be Gatsby.
- My father is a poet. He’s a literary giant of this country – writes in Hindi – and also quite unique because he has a Ph.D. in English Literature. He taught at Harvard University, which is one of the most prominent universities in the country.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.