“Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.”
- Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There’s a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.
- K to 12 is partly about babysitting the kids so the parents can do other things.
- Lectures should go from being like the family singing around the piano to high-quality concerts.
- Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.
- Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day. Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if it weren’t so exciting.
- Like any well designed software product, Windows is designed, developed and tested as an integrated whole.
- Like my friend Warren Buffett, I feel particularly lucky to do something every day that I love to do. He calls it ‘tap-dancing to work.’
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment