“Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
- It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.
- Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- Laws control the lesser man… Right conduct controls the greater one.
- Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation.
- Let us not be too particular; it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.