“Let us not be too particular; it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.”
- Laws control the lesser man… Right conduct controls the greater one.
- Let us endeavor so to live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
- Let us make a special effort to stop communicating with each other, so we can have some conversation.
- Let us not be too particular; it is better to have old secondhand diamonds than none at all.
- Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
- Lord save us all from old age and broken health and a hope tree that has lost the faculty of putting out blossoms.
- Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.