“Life is so, so short. Bible says it’s like a vapor.”
- Joe Frazier got hit more than me – and he doesn’t have Parkinson’s.
- Joe Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head.
- Life is a gamble. You can get hurt, but people die in plane crashes, lose their arms and legs in car accidents; people die every day. Same with fighters: some die, some get hurt, some go on. You just don’t let yourself believe it will happen to you.
- Life is so, so short. Bible says it’s like a vapor.
- My lectures, based on Islamic teachings, were on various subjects. Some of the titles were, ‘The Intoxication of Life,’ ‘The Purpose of Life,’ ‘The Real Cause of Man’s Distress,’ ‘The Journey to the Goal in Life,’ and, one of my favorites, ‘The Heart of Man.’ They contained important insights that spoke to something deep inside me.
- My only fault is that I don’t realize how great I really am.
- My principles are more important than the money or my title.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.