“Like any well designed software product, Windows is designed, developed and tested as an integrated whole.”
- Lectures should go from being like the family singing around the piano to high-quality concerts.
- Legacy is a stupid thing! I don’t want a legacy.
- Like almost everyone who uses e-mail, I receive a ton of spam every day. Much of it offers to help me get out of debt or get rich quick. It would be funny if it weren’t so exciting.
- Like any well designed software product, Windows is designed, developed and tested as an integrated whole.
- Like my friend Warren Buffett, I feel particularly lucky to do something every day that I love to do. He calls it ‘tap-dancing to work.’
- Living on $6 a day means you have a refrigerator, a TV, a cell phone, your children can go to school. That’s not possible on $1 a day.
- Maintaining a consistent platform also helps improve product support – a significant problem in the software industry.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?