“Limits, like fear, is often an illusion.”
- It’s absolutely wrong that I don’t want guys to challenge me. And the people who say that aren’t in the room.
- It’s hard to say if the NBA is hurt by the influx of younger players, but it’s definitely impacted the league.
- Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.
- Limits, like fear, is often an illusion.
- My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
- My body could stand the crutches but my mind couldn’t stand the sideline.
- My challenge when I came back was to face the young talent, dissect their games, and show them maybe that they needed to learn more about the game than just the money aspect.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.